Want to know where your website ranks in the search results? Our Firefox Rank Checker extension allows you to easily check your website rankings in Google (US and international), Yahoo, and Microsoft Live search.
Want to learn more? Watch this video and/or read on.
Download & Installation Instructions:
- You have to use Firefox version 2 or higher to get this to work. If you have not yet used Firefox go download Firefox, and then come back to this page using Firefox as your web browser.
- Click Here to install the Firefox Rank Checker extension.
- If the Software Installation window is visible click Install Now.
- If not, then:
- See if there is a yellow bar near the top of your browser.
- Click the Edit Options button on the yellow bar.
- Click Allow. Then click OK.
- Click Here
- Click the Install Now button.
- As a final step, restart Firefox.
Click on the words Rank Checker in the bottom of your Firefox browser to activate the tool. Enter a URL and keyword combination and click the start button to check it’s rankings.
Off the start this tool is set up to grab data from the Google, Yahoo!, and Microsoft SERPs. After you install Firefox Rank Checker and restart your browser you may want to configure the extension settings to automatically collect data periodically and/or pull data from international Google search results.